Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale From May 13: Discount, Cashback And Other Details
E-commerce giant Flipkart has announced ‘Big Shopping Days’ sale which is set to launch on May 13, 2018. Under this scheme, Flipkart will be offering deals on smartphones, other electronic gadgets and accessories, TV and appliances, clothing, footwear, home décor, furniture, among others. This promotional sale will go until May 16, 2018, as mentioned on the official website of Flipkart- flipkart.com. Apart from the deals, Flipkart will also be offering 10 per cent discount on purchases done using HDFC Bank credit and debit card which will also be applicable on EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) transactions, informed Flipkart.
Here are 10 things to know about the upcoming Flipkart’s ‘Big Shopping Days’ sale:
1. As per the current teaser released on Flipkart’s website, deals offered under this sale would refresh every six hours at 12 am, 6 am, 12 PM and 6 PM.
2. Easy instalment options will also be available during this period that will include no cost EMI, debit card EMI and cardless credit.
3. 100 per cent cashback offer will also be available during this sale period where customers can answer a question and win 100 per cent cashback.
4. Flipkart will be offering massive price drops on smartphones like Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, Google Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S8, Oppo F7, Panasonic P95 and others during the sale period.
5. The sale will include up to Rs. 37,000 discount on gaming laptops.
6. TV and appliances will see a discount of up to 70 per cent under this sale.
7. There will be up to 80 per cent discount on clothing and footwear.
8. Also pocket friendly fashion essentials, starting at a price of Rs. 99 will be available.
9. The sale period will also feature the launch of Flipkart-exclusive smartphones. Honor 10 smartphone is one of the devices launching during the sale period.
10. Also there will be a game corner named as ‘The Big Game Zone’ this time where the consumers will have a chance play and win laptops, TVs, others of worth Rs. 20 lakh and more. A consumer needs to play and win the gadgets or other available products by making a bid for them. The lowest unique bid will be adjudged the winner.
Source by ndtv