How to Recover SBI ATM Card | Debit Card | Credit Card PIN?
If you have forgotten your SBI ATM debit card PIN or SBI Credit card pin, recovering/resetting it is very simple because of their Green PIN Service. You can easily generate a new PIN by any of the following ways:
Recover SBI ATM or Debit or Credit card PIN online through Internet Banking:
- Log onto the official SBI website.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- Click on the ‘e-Services‘ tab.
- Go to ‘ATM Card Services‘ > ‘ATM PIN Generation‘
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: For using this method, you must have your mobile number registered with the bank already. It is needed for receiving the new ATM PIN, and other OTP related messages.
Recover SBI ATM/Debit/Credit Card PIN through IVR (Interactive Voice Response):
- Call the SBI Contact Centre at 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800 from your registered mobile number.
- Select ‘Card Services‘ → ‘Regenerate ATM PIN‘.
- Enter your 16-digit SBI ATM card number when asked.
- Enter your eleven-digit account number when asked.
- An OTP (One Time PIN/Password) will then be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to use it to generate a new PIN at any SBI ATM.
Recover SBI ATM Card & Credit Card PIN through ATM:
- Go to any SBI ATM.
- Insert your SBI Debit or Credit Card.
- Select ‘PIN Generation’ at the bottom-right corner of the ATM screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to generate a new PIN.
Recover SBI Debit & Credit ATM card PIN through SMS:
- Send an SMS to 567676 in the following format from your registered mobile number – ‘PIN<space>CCCC<space>AAAA’
- Here, CCCC stand for the last four digits of your card number, and AAAA stand for the last four digits of your account number.
- An OTP (One Time PIN) will then be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to use it to generate a new PIN at any State Bank ATM.
Recover SBI ATM Card PIN through bank branch:
- Go to any SBI branch.
- Submit a re-PIN generation request.
Note: Remember to carry your passbook, and PAN (or any other official valid document) for KYC.