IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017, 7883 Clerk vacancies, apply online @ ibps.in
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017 | Common Recruitment Process – Clerical Cadre | Total Vacancies 7883 | Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Apply Online @ IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre Page
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS announced notification for the common recruitment process (CRP) for Clerical Cadre Posts in Public Sector Banks (PSBs). Particularly, 7883 vacancies are allotted for the posts of Clerks. Eligible candidates apply online for common written examination (CWE) for Clerk on or before the last date October 03, 2017. Submit online application form @ IBPS Clerical Cadre Page.
IBPS Clerk online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in IBPS Clerical Cadre VII official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. As the exam date was announced, candidates download syllabus, exam pattern and previous question papers to prepare well for the exam. This Page explains IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017 in brief.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection shortly IBPS is an autonomous agency recruiting staff for Public Sector banks. The Agency has been functioning since 1975. Formerly, IBPS was called as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In the Year 2011, IBPS started common written examination for the public sector bank exams and later, regional rural bank all over India. They conduct these exams on yearly basis and take all responsibilities of the recruitment process. They recruit bank staffs by the way of preliminary exam, main exam and Interview.
Details of IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Examination Name: CWE Clerical Cadre VII
Name of the Posts: Clerks
Total Vacancies: 7883
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for Clerical Cadre
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- Knowledge in computer operations.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 28 yrs as on 01.09.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre 2017
- Go to official website and then CWE Clerical Cadre Page.
- Find the advertisement for Clerk Phase VII and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||12.09.2017|
|Last date of online application||03.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in PSBs via IBPS would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for IBPS Exam Calendar for the year 2017 – 2018.
Source by dailyrecruitment..