RBI Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Latest Assistant Vacancies
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Assistant in various office. Particularly, 27 vacancies are allotted for this post. Eligible Candidates apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment via online. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking Latest Bank jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 19th February 2018 Only. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree eligible for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for RBI jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on RBI Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for RBI Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs/Bank Jobs
Name of the post: Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Scale of pay: Rs. 14,650/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of RBI Recruitment
|Kanpur & Lucknow||05|
Eligibility Criteria of Assistant Post
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board/University.
- check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 28 yrs (as on 01.01.2018).
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
Candidates required to pay Intimation Charges Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards and Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Application
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Go to official website of RBI (i.e) rbi.org.in
- Click Opportunities@RBI–>then find the advertisement
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||30.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||19.02.2018|