Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019: Check Here For UIDAI Jobs
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India has announced UIDAI Recruitment 2019 to fill up Accountant and the other vacancies. Graduate candidates with proper experience can be eligible to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019. Applicants can be received by offline mode on or before 24th Feb 2019. Refer to the official notification of Aadhar Card Recruitment to apply for these positions. Certain eligibility norms are applicable for UIDAI Recruitment. So, the applicant must read the official notification before to submit the application form for UIDAI Recruitment. Find the other recruitment related information below to know about Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019 – Accountant & Others
Name of the Organization:– Unique Identification Authority of India
Job Role:– Accountant & Others
Start Date To Apply:- 30th Jan 2019
Last Date To Apply:- 24th Feb 2019
UIDAI Recruitment – Break Up
Private Secretary:- 01
Assistant Section Officer:- 01
Assistant Accounts Officer:- 01
Senior Accounts Officer:- 01
Graduation in relevant field. Kindly refer the official notification for further qualification details
UIDAI Recruitment:- Refer To Official Notification
Phase Selection for Aadhar Card recruitment – Written Exam / Personal Interview
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
Official Notification (English) Click Here
Official Website Click Here
AddressShri N. Satyanarayana, Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, East Block, 605-612, 6th Floor, Swarnajayanthi Commercial Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad — 500 038.
How To Apply For Aadhar Card Recruitment 2019?
- The application for UIDAI Recruitment 2019 will be accepted by Offline Mode
- So the eligible aspirants can apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019
- Applicants should attest all the essential documents for applying UIDAI Recruitment.
- The application form in prescribed format should be submitted before the last date.
- The application form for UIDAI Recruitment sends to Shri N. Satyanarayana, Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, East Block, 605-612, 6th Floor, Swarnajayanthi Commercial Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad — 500 038…..Read More>>>