Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Apply From Today For Multiple Vacancies
Continuing with its recruitment process, the Bank of Baroda (BOB) has once again released a recruitment notification for the positions of Specialist Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the positions is August 2, 2019.
Important Things to Note for Candidates
- Candidates can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for further selection process, if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below Six months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Specialist IT Officers – 35 Posts
Manager IT (Unix Administrator)- 1, Manager IT (Linux Administrator)- 1, Manager IT (Windows Administrator)- 1, Manager IT (SQL )Administrator- 2, Manager IT (Oracle Administrator)- 2, Manager IT(Network Administration )- 2, Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Sphere)- 1, Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Logic)- 1, Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System)- 2, Manager IT (ETL Developer)- 1, Manager IT (Software Developer)- 5, Manager IT(Finacle Developer)- 6, Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator)- 2, Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer)- 1, Senior Manager IT (Software Developer)- 2, Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer)- 5
Starting Date to Apply: July 13, 2019
Closing Date to Apply: August 2, 2019