HPE Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 2021 Batch
HPE Recruitment 2020 – HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Software Engineer – R&D for B.E/B.Tech – 2021 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HPE Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Software Engineer – R&D|
|Year of Passing||2021|
- B.E/ B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches (CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
How to Apply HPE Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Software Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible…Read more>>