IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | ASE | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Graduation in 2018/ 2019 with 65%/ 6.5 CGPA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point…Read more>>