IBM Walk-in Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
IBM Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Date||19 to 22 June 2018|
- Any Graduates 2016, 2017 & 2018 (only those who have completed the exams and are awaiting results with no previous backlogs)
- 0-4 Years experience, good technical skills and Fluency in English.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
Shifts: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP
- Handling inbound calls/emails/chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
How to Apply IBM Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 19 June to 22 June 2018.
Venue Date: 19th June to 22nd June 2018 Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
Building no 3, Mind Space,
Rajeha IT park,
Contact Person – Padmaja/Praveen
- Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
- Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
- Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
- Updated Resume
- A Govt. ID proof
- Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
- Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
Source by freshersvoice