India Post Office Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 10066 GDS Vacancies
India Post Office Recruitment 2019: India Post currently has 10066 openings in Assam Postal Circle, Bihar Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Kerala Postal Circle & Punjab Postal Circle. As per the Post Office Vacancy 2019 notification, these 10066 vacancies are allocated for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Assam: STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I), Bihar: R&E/GDS VACANCY/CYCLE II/2019, Gujarat: R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/2019/CYCLE-II, Karnataka: R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2019, Kerala: RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2019 & Punjab: STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II] for India Post GDS Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for Central govt jobs can make the India post online registration at www.appost.in from 05.08.2019 to 07.09.2019 (extended).
Indian Post Office recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline). Aspirants should pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized board. Applicants should have knowledge of Local Language. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection. India Post will select the aspirants on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Selected aspirants will be placed at Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab Postal Circles. More details of indiapost.gov.in recruitment vacancy, upcoming India Post job notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming India Postal Circle notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are Assam Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Assam: STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I), Bihar: R&E/GDS VACANCY/CYCLE II/2019, Gujarat: R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/2019/CYCLE-II, Karnataka: R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2019, Kerala: RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2019 & Punjab: STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last date for registration and fee||07.09.2019 (Extended)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.appost.in Website to get more details about this India Post GDS recruitment. Here you will get Gramin Dak Sevaks details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Recent Jobs in Postal Circle department
Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the India Post notification, overall 10066 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Circle wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Postal Circle||No of Vacancy|
|Assam Postal Circle||919|
|Bihar Postal Circle||1063|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||2510|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||2637|
|Kerala Postal Circle||2086|
|Punjab Postal Circle||851|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office GDS Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Applicants should have knowledge of Local Language.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 05.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post will select the aspirants on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking or Post Office.
How to apply indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for GDS posts in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.