Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: The Defence Ministry has invited candidates to apply for the posts of Tradesman Mate, LDC, Material Assistant and Fireman at mod.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the same to fill up the form after going through the detailed notification. Defence aspirants can also check details like the pay scale, eligibility criteria, education qualification, selection process and other in the below mentioned details. The last date of application for the above-mentioned posts is March 3, 2018. A total of 125 posts are on offer under the Ministry of Defence and aspirants are requested to send in the application along with other necessary documents to the address prescribed in the notification before the last date.
Candidates can check the below-mentioned details and then apply for the posts on offer-
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: Post details-
- Material Assistant: 8 posts
- LDC: 11 posts
- Fireman: 4 posts
- Tradesman Mate: 102 posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale-
- Material Assistant: Rs 29200
- LDC: Rs 19900
- Fireman: Rs 19900
- Tradesman Mate: Rs 18000
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification and Experience-
- Tradesman Mate – 10th class passed
- LDC – 12th class passed
- Material Assistant – Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university OR Diploma in Material Management OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Fireman -10th Class passed
Age limit- 18 to 25 Years for the post of LDC, Fireman, Tradesman Mate and 18 to 27 Years for the post of Material Assistant.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: Selection Process-
Selection will be done on the basis of written test along with a Physical Endurance Test.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018: Exam Pattern-
The Question Papers of written test (objective type) will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The total duration of the exam will be 2 Hours. It will have 4 section, which are as follows-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 questions for 25 marks
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 questions for 25 marks
- General English: 50 questions for 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50 questions for 50 marks
Source by financialexpress..