SAIL Jobs 2019: Recruitment Process For Multiple Vacancies
Attention Job Seekers! Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited applications for the positions of Trainees. Interested and eligible candidates should note that walk-in-Interviews will be held for selection of candidates for different Training Programmes as per the details given below.
Posts And Date of Interview:
- For Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training- 06/09/2019 (09:30 AM)
- For Advanced Physiotherapy Training- 11/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Advanced Specialized Nursing Training- 12/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Medical Lab. Technician Training- 20/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Hospital Administration Training- 23/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age as on date of Walk-in interview.
Address: Ispat General Hospital at New Conference Hall, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).
Candidates fulfilling the required specifications may attend interview on the above date, time and venue with following certificates/documents in original along with self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents. However, candidates who have undergone similar training in IGH are not eligible to apply.
- Two recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- All Educational Certificates and Mark sheets from Matric onwards.
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Resident Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Declaration of the Candidate that he/she has not undergone similar kind of training earlier in IGH.
- NOC from present employer, if any.
Selection will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Company. NB: Preference will be given to candidates from SC/ST category and from Peripheral areas of Rourkela Steel Plant i.e. from Bisra, Lathikata, Nuagaon and Kuanrnmunda Blocks of Sundargarh District and Model Steel Villages and RS Colonies of RSP.