TCS Off Campus Drive | Associate System Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Year of Passing: 2017 & 2018 Batch
- Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches.
- M.Sc – Computer Science/ Information Technology and other related disciplines
- MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Mathematics/Statistics)
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
- Test Sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Concepts & Coding.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 9th December 2018
Hall Ticket will be issued on 12th December 2018
Event Date: 16th December 2018
Note: Venue details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail….Read More>>>