Walk-in for Transaction Risk Investigator from 12th to 17th March
Current Role : Transaction Risk Investigator
Walk-in dates :12th to 17th March, 2017.(Monday to Saturday)
Timings: 10AM to 3PM
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited, Building No: 12c, 2nd floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Job Location Hyderabad
Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria :Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus..
Salary: INR Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address :Amazon Developement Center, 2nd Floor, Building No 12 C, Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road, Madhapur
Source by naukri….